Now that you have made up your mind to be a fashionista 😉 I will drop some steps to becoming one here.
- Do your homework on fashion: Read everything readable on fashion. It will help keep you up to date on what is going on.
Keep a journal with all the looks and clothes you like:You don’t have to be an amazing sketcher, just draw something that closely resemble the style you have to put down. Plus, inspiration can hit you at any point, put that down too. You can write down but sketching leaves a more more vivid picture in your mind.
- Ransack your closet and see what you have: Check out items of clothings, jewellery, accessories and so on that you already have that you can combine.
*Shop according to a journal: you don’t have to break a bank, you don’t have to buy them all at once. But anytime you have to buy an item, you can consult your journal to know what stylish item you need.
- Remember to accessorise and wear good shoes: it makes all the difference in the world, trust me.
* Get cool hair styles that fits you: Remember that the whole essence is for you to be stylish and trend. Know what hairdos suits your face and go for it.
* Have good hygiene: Take care of your face, you body, your clothes. You don’t want people paying more attention to on your acne or the mucus from your nose or eyes than your style. Remember, you do not need to make up to be a fashionista.
* Put everything together: Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Try out your collections and combinations. You can ask friends around to be sure you don’t look silly because body types differ, you have to ensure that what you are wearing suits you.
* Now that you are a fashionista: Keep up with the trends BUT remember to always be your, don’t just be a trend follower, be a trend setter. So that people do not refer to you as….. What is it called? 🤔 a fashion victim
Thank you for reading. Like, share and drop your comments 😘
References: wiki how.com
Photo credit: Google